The easiest way to manually install .deb files is to follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Use WinSCP to SCP into your iOS device.
2. Browse to /private/var/mobile and transfer your deb file(s) here.
3. Press “Ctrl + T” to open up the “Terminal” Console feature of WinSCP.
4. Type “dpkg -i DEBFILENAME.deb” and press “Execute.” (Change “DEBFILENAME.deb” to the name of your file).
5. Respring or reboot your iOS device and you should see a new emulator app on your background.
The best GB emulator for iPhones and other iOS devices.
The Nintendo Gameboy was an awesome and totally rad gaming system that really blew all of our socks off. Many of us can remember getting one of these big (by today’s standards) and clunky monochrome gaming system. It was such a step up from those little Tiger handheld games because you could change the cartridge and have a completely different game and experience. It goes down in history as one of the best portable gaming devices ever, and thanks to how popular it was, it helped other companies try to compete, which eventually brought us the PSP and PS Vita from Sony.
These high-quality emulators that have been designed by gaming and programming pros are right here at your fingertips courtesy of FreeEmulator.com so go ahead tell your wife, tells your kids, and tell your husbands too cause everybody out here gettin’ em. You can also find us on facebook under the username Free Emulators.